From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:45 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AFL code wizard - preview presentation

Hello,

Don't worry - over many years I have proved that I am capable of extending

program into many different directions at once.

There were significant features added in every area even this year, to name
a few:

1. advanced users / programmers got new control flow statements: continue,
break, switch/case and gfx low-level functions

2. discretionary traders got cleaner charts (no thick divider lines between
panes), improved real-time quote window

3. beginners got AFL code wizard

So as you can see your worries have no reason - AmiBroker progresses quickly
in many directions at once.

Also the wizard should actually decrease number of support questions that we
are getting.
Why? Simply because there will be no basic questions like: I need a code
that geberates a buy when

volume is higher than its average from last 15 days.

The wizard is also great *learning* tool.

If you take a look, you will see that each statement that you build using
natural language

is accompanied with

"AFL code equivalent" updated in real-time as you click parts.

What's more the code part responsible for selected part of the sentence is
marked with BOLD.

So beginner exactly knows that "5 bars ago" is coded with Ref.

This may not be obvious even for computer programmer coming from C language
who is just starting with AFL.

But now the learning process is turbo-charged with the help of the wizard.

I think that you underestimate the role of the wizard in the learning
process even for semi-advanced people.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com