-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd, KA1KAQ
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:48 AM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service
Subject: [AMRadio] VT to OK on AM

My furthest contact yet! Got to talk with Jim, W5JO of a good part of
an hour last night. Tuned around the dial to hear Brent W1IA and Jim
in conversation, so I jumped in. One of those times I was glad to have
left the station up and running, and for making one more tune around
the band before throwing the switch.

Randolph VT to Sulfur, OK. It was great!