On 9/25/06, Jim Wilhite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If this example is what we have coming this winter, it will be great.
Signals here were 20+ from you and Brent.  Tim down in MD with his 100 watts
was about S 8-9.  Great time last night Todd and the first time we have
communicated verbally.

I wasn't hearing Tim very well, only the first go-round then he faded
into the noise. But you were coming in great Jim, and after we said 73
and you switched your antenna, I heard you even louder.

Brian, I sure wish you'd had a transmitter cooking, it would've been
great to work you too. You're another one I only know through the
internet, but at least it looks like conditions are getting better,
fast.

The house went under contract last week. Now I find myself almost
rooting against myself so the deal closes later instead of sooner. I
hate to put the gear into storage just when things are getting good!

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ