You can consider buying the item or ignore it, but I don't understand why
anybody should be criticized for his selling venue choices.

You either completely missed or chose to ignore the point, Tom. We're
all capable of surfing ebay, the last thing we need is someone posting
ads from a commercial site on here in hopes of increasing their
visibility. If the item was going to be offered to the AM group, why
not offer it outright? We already know we're allowed to bid for things
if we choose.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ