How about we have a new policy on the list as follows:

Offer the items to the list (if you are a member) first, and if no one
bites in a few days, then follow-up and tell the members you will list
it on the bay within 24 hours.  If you can't list it here before ebay,
then don't bother coming in after the fact and advertising the auction
on this reflector.

I have no problem with anyone listing an ebay item here so long as it
is offered to the list first at your asking price, or negotiate it off
list, of course.

Please ponder it and help me decide, as I've mentioned before, the
members, as a whole, are what governs this list, and I will administer
your final decision.

Brian  ~ w5ami