Brett gazdzinski wrote:

I would never use something that looked so nasty and poorly made

Actually, it is very will made, laid out and laced like mil spec. I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

like to use parts that look like they match

Just what is it that does not match? You sound like my wife when we are ready to go out. Are we looking at the same pics?

use grommets

There are grommets at every pass through..

the correct wire....

If anything, the wire is over kill.

Its likely a good idea to at least put a grounded power cord
on the thing if you are going to use it...

That is pretty basic.  What makes you think there is not one?

Not sure what your problem is but I am not gonna let you spoil my fun. I like it a lot for what I paid and I expect to have a pretty decent powersupply when I get it all together.

js