Brett gazdzinski wrote:
All the homebrew power supply decks have voltage and current meters,
then all the modulators and RF decks also have current meters.
If you run both rf and modulator off one power supply, you
get an indication on the power supply of the total current.

Now that I am used to the Ranger, I kinda like having a separate modulation meter and this would be on the mod deck so I don't seem much point in having one on the supply. Well at least not enough point to add one if it's not already there.

Having said that, I spent an hour milling a 3" window in the panel next to the voltmeter so I could watch the 866's glow. We all have our priorities, I guess.

js