Brett gazdzinski wrote:

Looking for a transformer since 1955, or a power supply?

Actually, my brain.

But "a pair 813's modulated by a pair of 811's" was a sort of mantra in those days. As a teenager in high school, all I could afford was an 807 modulated by a key and an S38. Now I'm rich and want that mantra.

In plate modulated AM service, the 813's will run nice
at 2000 volts on the plates at 400ma for 2 tubes.

Thank you.

Lots of stuff is no longer in the fair radio catalog.
But lots of people bought the stuff they used to have,
so its floating around.

Actually, I got an email back from them and they have something very close but it is only 110 but the price is right.

Thanks for your thoughts,

js