That is really interesting.

I wonder what he sets the "BIAS" voltage to?
Interesting that it needs -200V for the negative swings....

There is not much information about the requirements for
those two 120V AC transformers, but I imagine that they
could be fairly small since they are only supplying bias voltage.

Comments?

73.5 de AF4K, Bry