Rick what are these connections in, type of radio, etc? That might help identify what the composition of the tubing is.

Jim/W5JO

I need to make a couple of RF connections using 1/4" O.D. tubing. The stuff that is already in the transmitter appears to be soft steel of some kind. It's not aluminum and could possibly be coated copper. Any ideas of what this is? I checked McMaster-Carr and they have some annealed steel aircraft tubing that appears to be similar, but I'm not sure. I only need a couple
of feet, so I hate to buy $30.00 to get it.

Thanks for any help or advice...
Rick/K5IAR