Thanks for the advice, Bill, I will follow it.  I hadn't given any thought
to how RF would behave with steel, so I really appreciate the tip.

Stevan... Thank you also for the info on tubing type and application.  You
guys are absolutely right.

Jim... Great idea about the sand in the tubing to make clean, uniform bends.
Thanks!

Larry... Thanks for the tips on what to use and where I might locate it.

Thanks to all for the help.  This reflector is always ready and willing to
give great info and help.   Thanks everyone, I think I have the info I
needed!

73,
Rick/K5IAR