Steel automotive fuel line.

Mike
WE0H

Rick Brashear wrote:
Thanks Bill, good idea.

Jim... I need to make connections to and from the antenna and capacitor in a
GE BT-20-A broadcast transmitter.  I could use heavy wire since it is only
250 watts and not in continuous service as it was when used commercially,
but I'd like to keep it as original looking as possible and I think the
tubing looks kind of cool.

Bob... I may do just that (use copper tubing).  My only reason for using the
steel or steel appearing tubing is it will match that which is already in
the transmitter.

Thanks to all for the help and ideas.  Keep'em coming!

73,
Rick/K5IAR