From: Jason Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:17:19 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] would like to build a little homebrew project

I'm wanting to build a little homebrew project and build bigger ones
based on what I learn from the smaller project.  Just wondering if
anyone could point me in the right direction for building a nice
little AM transmitter, preferably for use on 160 meters...   I guess
I need to find some really old ARRL handbooks because the ones I have
from the late 60s and 70s aren't helping me.

thanks

--
73 Jason N1SU
http://n1su.com/