Check me if I am wrong, but I believe the Pro 3 will auto notch up to 3
heterodynes.  I have a Pro and it will do that.  The best way to deal with
interference is just ignore it or turn up the power (not audio) until your
sibilance gives them problems.

Then nice thing about most SSB signals is they don't stay around for a long
time.

Jim/W5JO