Amen ... to you and to Ben.

Thanks to you both,

Tim - N3TL

________________________________
From: Andrew Glasbrenner <glasbren...@mindspring.com>
To: Ben Jackson <b...@innismir.net>; Rocky Jones <orbit...@hotmail.com>
Cc: Amsat BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>; n...@bellsouth.net
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 12:09:12 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Don't Fly SuitSat2 to ISS

Ben, well said! I think you'll find the same sentiments spreading across
many of the BOD and officers over the last year or so. I expect the
Symposium this year is where much will be explained.

Launch costs are about 80 to 90% of a project, and in the case of the
Suitsat2, practically 0%. We'd be foolish not to take that and run.

73, Drew KO4MA