guess  like many  we were hoping that  the spec's might actually be better
then  the  'old' old  910  , mainly better  uhf/vhf performance /sensitivity

Maybe it does?  It's  a rig I 'want to like'.

if it has  similar  spec's   and costs  more  ,   and you were mostly
interested in  the birds I guess finding  a 910 wouldn't  be  bad

ml

On May 15, 2010, at 7:22 PM, Mik Forsythe wrote:

> Just left Dayton a few hours ago.  Icom said that it is basically a 7600 and
> a 910.  It is bigger than the 910.  It was in a display case so I can't tell
> you what the feel was like of the weight.  Price is in the $4,000.00 range so
> that will kill a lot of the satellite market if you ask me.

Going to Dayton '11  It will get better with
more support!

Myles D   Landstein
N2EHG
myles.landst...@gmail.com