I guess once I put the upcoming V/U module in my Flex 5000 I'll have
that amount of money in it but I won't have had to spend it all at once
and IMHO I'll have a markedly better radio. Also one that isn't outdated
a day after I walk out of the store with it.
  I'm just not a big fan of Icom's anyway so I guess I'm pretty biased.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ