Wow,

when did using someone elses station, be a valid qso for YOUR own station?

Wow,  I guess I can call every person i hear off the moon but can't copy
and then just ask W5UN for a recording of all my contacts so they will
be good contacts.  Even tho I diddn't get any calls correct at MY
station, I was able to correct all my mistakes by using a recording from
HIS station,  yeah that sounds valid for sure.

I do not have any problems with recording your qso nd after the pass
fill in the gaps with stuff ya forgot.  or I'll even give ya a stretch
stuff ya missed.

But when it involves a third partys station  then it is NOT a valid QSO.

Joe WB9SBD
Joe