Or he could just use FM since hardly anyone uses the SSB birds compared to the
other sats.

Although I am sure there are a million reasons not to use FM. even though it
works just fine on the SSB birds. The feedback I got from the FO-29 Control
Team was that SSB was pretty much "the rule" or "band plan" if you will.

I may be wrong in my opinion, but I dont see why we cant use FM other than to
keep usage down? I hope everyone dosent freak out, as this seems to be "Taboo"

Kevin
KF7MYK