> I was also having trouble getting telemetry. Signal was quite strong
> and
> all indicators was within range. The telemetry and CW stopped twice
> within
> pass. CW was decoded but maybe the deep QSB made some impact to the
> telemetry.
> I have 2x 17 el horizontal yagis, FT-847 and Realtek AC97 audio system.
> Sampe rate was 44.1 kHz.
> Next time I try Edirol UA-1 USB sound card. Have to set alarm clock at
> 4 am
> local time as this is the only time ISS is well above horizon... :-)
>
> And please try the ARISSatTLM software and decode some frames as it is
> no
> help if you just say you can hear some noise...
>
> -jari oh3uw

Hi all,

It was a soundcard issue. With Edirol UA-1 I was able to decode 13 frames
although I have no audio to monitor, just the TLM-spectrum and ARISSat
went silent twice. Those were long minutes...

Anyway, now I have to examine what makes Realtek audio crab...
It used to play fine, even EME with WSJT.

73'
jari oh3uw