Hi Phil,

Yes, it was last night around midnight-thirty Central Time.
I had done some earlier tries during the "warm up" testing last weekend
in the daylight with no good result, though.
I have switched the input to my Windows 7 PC and I will let it capture
what it does tomorrow morning, to compare.  Since the daylight passes
will all be while I'm at work, perhaps I'll alternate between the Vista
and the Windows 7 PCs during the week to see what I come up with.

Thanks and 73,
Jerry
N0JY

database 6356 (20110806) __________