Hi Jerry,

If you edit your short cut to include the command line option   -autostart   it
will start and capture every time you start the program :)

Douglas added that at my suggestion a while back---don't think it's documented
(but it might be...?)

Here is what my shortcut uses (Win7, 64bit)

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ARISSatTLM\arissattlm.exe" -autostart

73!

Mark N8MH