Hello Everybody,
I totally agree with you James... the process is a continuous evolution.

I did my prediction on October 6th for the "Chicken Little Competition" and
my date was January 23rd 2012.

It surprisingly agrees with your prediction done almost one month later,
this make me think that my assumptions were right, up to now at least.

73s
Fabio
IW8QKU/5

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the update on your AMSAT Journal article.
There are several people on the bb who are following this topic and are
busy
plotting data.
Any futher thoughts you have, as we move towards January would, I am sure
be of
interest.

73 John G7HIA