At 10:28 AM 2/2/2012 -0800, Dave Guimont <dguim...@san.rr.com> wrote:
Interesting question, Vince...am sure someone on here will be able to answer it. I know at one time the civilian population was restricted from the most accurate location, and as I also remember the military accuracy was within a centimeter if several observations were taken...Nice to see your smiling face on here, my friend...

Anyone?

73 Dave

Hello again my friend, Nice to see you around too. I used the military units when I was in the army. The units could be loaded with crypto to remove the selective availability skew. That was back in the 90's.

73
KB7ADL