On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:26:13 -0400, Bruno Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 6/1/06, Philippe Valembois - Phil
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> I think you misread the mail...
>> He says that if we do a backend for Telepathy, he will create its own
>> GUI
>> with
>> Java... He doesn't ask anything... (Maybe he asks for the backend :p)
>> Phil
>

> Thanks Phil!
>
> Youness often misreads my e-mails, I think he doesn't like me :(

looool, noooo, not true, not true.. I don't even know who you are.. I even
thought it was your first post :P
actually, I never read the sender's name, some of you are in my
'Contacts', and the email appears with a different icon for emails coming
 from my contacts (vivia, sander, karol, alvaro, phil, Jerome...), in which
case, I see who sent it, and take into consideration the person who sent
it (knowing that what person X said will have more 'value' than person Y,
not discimination, but for example, vivia giving advice about TkCximage
means less than Phil's word, because vivia knows (practicly) nothing about
Cximage while Phil worked with it intensively)
so it's nothing personal, ok? I know you said it in an ironic/joking way,
but let's just make sure there is no misunderstanding :)

KaKaRoTo

KaKaRoTo