Mick Burrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have listed in a failure report the file /vict/pg1.html whereas the
> file is actually /Vict/Pg1.html (note case).
>
> The odd thing is, I cannot find anywhere on my site that shows a link
> to the lower case version. Even more odd is that the report tells me
> the first and last dates this happened, and searching for the lower
> case version in those log files in a text editor shows plenty of
> requests for the upper case but none for the lower case!

Using the FAILHOST report to narrow down the exact source of the request might be more
useful (and you can also specify that the Report include the time and date of first
and last failures, with FAILCOLS ED instead of FAILCOLS ed.

But you should be able to use a string search tool to pull all instances of
/vict/pg1.html from your log file. (Most are case sensitive by default)

Aengus