On Friday 15 November 2002 06:15 am, you wrote:
> ok, so would you class that as a single visit to the site, or several visits
> to the site? Just because you have left you computer on all day, I think
> it's safe to say you have made several unique "visits" to the site.

I take Perl book off the shelf, look something up, close the book and
keep on coding. Sometime later I look something else up in the book.
And so on. I don't return the book to the shelf, sometimes it sits on
my desk for days.

Is it a "single visit" every time I open the book? Every time I take
the book off the shelf? Or is it all a single visit because it is the
same book?

Dima
--
...the mainstream products of major vendors largely ignore these demonstrated
technologies...  [Instead, their customers] are left with several ineffective