Hi Aaron,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 06:38:40PM -0600, Aaron Halfaker wrote:
> [...] if you only say how I
> misunderstood you without suggestion how I might have understood you
> better, [...]

This was on purpose.
The thread (especially the non-public part) got too emotional/heated,
and people complained that they're getting too much email.

Elaborating on my reasoning and where our points of view differ would
only add fuel to the fire. This is not necessary.

However, I felt strong need to at least clarify that I think you
misread my email. Otherwise you'd think that I did not like the work
you're doing. That would be unjust.

Have fun,
Christian

--