Thanks for those tips. But what sense does the sqlite3-tool supplied
by the sdk make then? i think it would be better if it was integrated
in the adb shell like in m5...if you always have to pull/push data if
you wanna change something, it isn't as comfortable as before...just
my two cents.

anyway, at least i got an idea how to look inside the database now.
thanks
simon