shan wrote:
> I need to access the "system" table in data/data/
> com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db in the adb shell.
> I had earlier did this in the m5 to insert the 'http_proxy' field, but
> now i can't invoke sqlite3 from the adb shell.
> Please assist.

Use adb pull (or the equivalent IDE action) to download your SQLite
database to your development machine. Then use any SQLite client you
want (sqlite3 console app, SQLite Manager Firefox extension, etc.). If
you make changes you want reflected on the phone, use adb push (or the
equivalent IDE action) to put the database back on the phone.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com