God Dag Jonas,

<<When compared to alternative applications for the same task>>

Right, but how do you come up with alternative applications, given the variety of apps? There are categories defined for Android Market apps, but they are quite broad. It would be possible to define more categories, but I sincerely hope there will be apps that don't fit any existing category.

Even apps that seem to fit in the same category (say, "social") can vary quite a bit in their usage patterns.

Just playing Devil's advocate here.

Like your idea for showing apps that haven't been used for a white. It's like IRL - if you find something you haven't needed for a few years, you can throw it away ;)

-- Kostya