No, the app just above mine in the search result has a rating of less
than 3, and had something like 3 comments. Mine has more than 100
comments.

I checked when the last update of that application was done, and that
was something like 200 hours ago, and mine was updated about 100 hours
ago. My application is however older. I wonder if that makes any
difference.