>> I looked at the TreKing (Chicago) market blurb. It's probably just me, but
>> a list of features is not good marketing prose.
>
> My app is a tool for people to get around on public transit. IMO, it's value
> comes from all the things it does for people that other similar apps don't.
> With such limitations, if I have to choose between listing features and
> coming up with some clever slogan or gimmick that somehow illicit an
> emotional response, I'll go for the feature list.
> Of course, as I've shown already, I'm no marketing guru =P I'm certainly
> open to suggestions on how I could improve it =)
> Also, and this is not to toot my own horn but to add to the point, my paid
> app is currently #1 in it's category (Travel) on the N1 and Droid and #2 on
> the G1 (as of last night). This is despite the fact that I've done no
> marketing for the app besides the market description and it's only usable in
> one city (Chicago). Infer from that what you will.

If I were you, I'd make that the point of your Market blurb. Just to
use your own words, if I may take the liberty:

[TreKing (Chicago)] is a [feature-packed] tool for people to get
around on public transit. [I]t does [what] other similar apps don't.
[The] paid app is currently #1 in it's [sic] category (Travel) on the
N[exus] 1 and Droid and #2 on the G1. [Available for many other
locations as well.]

I hope you like!