>> So in the week that I changed my 325 characters from a feature list to
>> a "catchy" blurb, my sales have doubled.  So I believe in this theory
>> that feature list don't sell.

A few questions:

* Put some context around doubled.  From 1 to 2, 100 to 200, 1,000 to 2,000?
* How many cancels are in these numbers?  I've got to believe that with a
less informative, and more "catchy" message, people know less about what
they're buying and end up canceling when they find out it's not what they
expect.
* It would be interesting to see the before and after descriptions you're
using in the market for your app.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com

Fantasy
Football<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/fantasy-football/>-
Android app for MFL fantasy football owners
Fantasy Football
Insider<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/fantasy-football-insider/>-
Android app for all fantasy football fanatics
Social Updater<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/social-updater/>-
An easy way to send your status blast to multiple social networks