On 24 Ago, 17:17, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Federico Paolinelli
> <fedep...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >  I asked her more detail in order to find the problem, but after this,
> > should I give her the money back?
> > What do you all do in this kind of situation?
>
> I would hold out on the refund as much as possible and try to get detailed
> information about the issue. See if you can talk her into working with you
> to fix the problem. If she was willing to pay for your app, she'll probably
> be happy to help you get it working for her again.
>
> That being said, if she still wanted a refund, I'd just give it to her. I
> agree with String and the 0.99Euro not being worth the unhappy customer
> (plus she can just call her credit card company to dispute the charge and
> hit you with a charge back fee, so you lose twice).

I agree with you. I think I'll refund her and I will try to understand
what's happening on her phone. 0.99 euros are worth understanding if
my app has some problems.

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Federico Paolinelli <fedep...@gmail.com>
>
>  wrote:
> > Is there some option in google checkout?
>
> If you select the Google Checkout order, at the top around the center is a
> link "Refund some money...", click that.

Thanks

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:21 AM, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It's really curious why these users don't even consider task killers as a
> > possible cause of problems.
>
> The people that think they need task killers usually can barely use their
> phones to make calls.
>
> I once saw a low-rated comment on some app along the lines of "Stops working
> whenever I run a task killer". You can't make this stuff up.

This confirms the popular blog post that is appearing on every android
website about advanced task killer makin' a lot of money :-))) .

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:26 AM, Rocky <rkjhaw1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Change the email is not a solution,
>
> I think it was a joke ... at least I hope it was.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions