Update: it seems that about ten hours ago action was taken to publish/
patch the T-Mobile G1 (dream) specific camera code. See
http://review.source.android.com/1776/patch/1/za6d1c35c38b78a114315a8b9da9364a39de6adba
for libcamera/QualcommCameraHardware.cpp, libcamera/
QualcommCameraHardware.h, etc. The LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES definition
in Android.mk is changed accordingly, now replacing the $
(BOARD_CAMERA_LIBRARIES).