:) I just pressed Back once, and it was gone. Although I did not follow all
of your well explained steps, and did not bother to check all your so-called
bugs, because, I couldn't reproduce your first bug.

And I would not bother to attach a video of me walking through the sample
step by step as well.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 3:08 AM, John <jhn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you for all your answers.
>
> > I launched the app from the Launcher icon, and I could see the editor
> > screen. So, obviously, this is not a bug. I could not reproduce it.
> Tested
> > with 2.1
>
> Sorry, but you did not bother to follow my steps from 1 to 9.
> If you would, you will see multiple instances of Notepad activities
> being launched.
> This would be clear to you because you will have to press Back many
> times.
>
> > There were no bugs in your original post. There was behavior you did
> > not like, which you attributed to being a bug
>
> Sorry, but multiple instances of Notepad are launched, which is
> inconsistent and may cause out of memory condition.
> If this is not a bug, than what is?
>
> > Please examine the Intent class and the various FLAG_ACTIVITY_ flags
> > you can use when starting an activity.
> > For example, your complaints regarding having multiple instances of
> > the same activity probably is covered by
> > FLAG_ACTIVITY_REORDER_TO_FRONT.
>
> Sorry, I do not understand.
> This is the OS, which launches the NotesList activity, not my code.
> So, I do not send any intent to launch NotesList.
> So, what intent class you want me to modify?
>
> Thank you
> John

Kumar Bibek
http://techdroid.kbeanie.com