Thanks for the links, they were most helpful.  I worry, however, that
if I remove it from the Launcher that the user may not understand why
it is not there, and may not be able to figure out how to launch it.
I don't suppose that there is any way to remove it from the launcher
after it has been run?

Has anyone used this model before?  If so can you tell me what kind of
problems with users you encountered?

Thanks.