On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 6:21 PM, John Davis <jda...@pcprogramming.com> wrote:
> I'm curious, if you don't know anything, why are you posting on Google's
> behalf?

Please understand that Google makes few "forward thinking" statements
regarding what is in and not in future versions of Android. We all
find out when the stuff ships. This has been the case for the better
part of three years.

If you are interested in contributing code towards whatever 3D
solution you wish to see, there are more relevant groups on
http://source.android.com for that.

Otherwise, please sit back, relax, and wait for the future to arrive.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 3.0 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books