On 4月18日, 午後2:49, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The items need to be published, the application uploaded as draft (at
> least), the test account listed under your developer profile.

Yes, my app was not published (uploaded as draft), but the items were
published.
And the google account of the device was in the test account list.

I did other one experiment a minute ago.
I published the app (as for 2.2 or higher) and tried to buy an item
with 2.1 device. Then, the issue happened still.
On the other hand I could buy it without trouble by using 2.2 device.

Is this an ordeal only to me...?