FYI, the consequences of IP theft are about to get much worse:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/10/disastrous-ip-legislation-back-%E2%80%93-and-it%E2%80%99s-worse-ever

On 10/27/2011 2:42 PM, Mark Murphy wrote:
Please go talk to qualified legal counsel. This is a list for
developing applications with the Android SDK, not for discussing the
nuances of copyright law.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Simon Platten