If I type Marvel into google images and hit the search button I get lots of
images from various source.  The links it provides are not only the correct
/ proper / originator site but also everyone else that has copied or used
it.  So Google is peddling stolen goods?

Whatever spin you want to put on it, Google is displaying copied material, I
am not claiming to be the originator or owner of the material and will
gladly remove it given the opportunity, but I fail to see the difference.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Raghav Sood <raghavs...@androidactivist.org