hi all

i have mentioned about a code link which can be used as an e.g. of the
Drag_N_Drop feature, but there will be small change.
the onMotionEvent(MotionEvent event) has to be replaced by
onTouchEvent(MotionEvent event).
though it starts the Drag_n_drop but it not smooth as u expect.
rather here i am getting a abnormal behavior,i.e, i am getting double image
of the button, that i drag and drop,Can anyone run the code sample and solve
the issue...?

regards
Kaushik