This is from the debug window in the call stack output.

Thread [<1> main] (Suspended (exception RuntimeException))
        ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread$ActivityRecord,
Intent) line: 2663
        ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread$ActivityRecord,
Intent) line: 2679
        ActivityThread.access$2300(ActivityThread,
ActivityThread$ActivityRecord, Intent) line: 125
        ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Message) line: 2033
        ActivityThread$H(Handler).dispatchMessage(Message) line: 99
        Looper.loop() line: 123
        ActivityThread.main(String[]) line: 4627
        Method.invokeNative(Object, Object[], Class, Class[], Class, int,
boolean) line: not available [native method]
        Method.invoke(Object, Object...) line: 521
        ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run() line: 868
        ZygoteInit.main(String[]) line: 626
        NativeStart.main(String[]) line: not available [native method]

--
John F. Davis

独树一帜