All apps that heavily use canvas to draw something like drawLine(),
drawRect(),
and other primitives.
I'm not the only one who is experiencing the problem, there are many
other developers
that are experiencing the problem also on honeycomb with tablets. XDA
is full of complaining
about this hardware acceleration.