On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 01:35:14PM -0700, Romain Guy wrote:
> It might now be a FrameLayout but a subclass of a FrameLayout. You can
> see that the problem happens inside a ScrollView. What ScrollViews do
> you have and what do you put in them?

I should have mentioned---it happened before I put in the ScrollView,
too.

But to answer your question, as per the ScrollView docs, it can only wrap
one item, and that's a LinearLayout.

So is LinearLayout a subclass of FrameLayout, then?  I would never have
guessed that (and if it's in the docs, I never saw it).  So should I
change the cast for the LinearLayout params to FrameLayout, then?
And do I need to import android.widget.FrameLayout?

Sorry if any of these are stupid questions---I'm in unexplored territory
with these problems, and have been for (how many weeks has this been
driving me crazy, going from one set of documentation material to
another, and another, and another, and ... ad nauseum?).  As I said in
my first post, I finally gave up and had to post here.

Thanks,
   --jim

PS:  no need to CC me...gmail nukes the duplicate copy when it sees
     the duplicate Message-ID...and it'd still end up in this mbox
     file instead of in /var/mail thanks to my procmail filters
     that redirect all from this group here.  :-)

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

   "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of porter poured in a proper
   pewter porter pot.."     --Peter Dalgaard in alt.sysadmin.recovery

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html