Not specifically a NOT_LICENSED response, but I recently had two users where the LVL check was consistently, repeatedly timing out.

My LVL code is basically stock, based on next-to-last LVL version.

Based on logcat traces (both users were kind enough to provide these), my code was able to request Market license checks just fine, but there was no answer of any kind within the standard 15 second timeout.

Both users recently received official 4.0.* firmware upgrades, and both have other devices with the same Google account configured in Market.

Go figure.

-- K

08.05.2012 14:28, albnok ???????:
I get this on my own app, also having LVL. Quite embarrassing to try to demonstrate the app to a friend and then it occasionally says that my copy is not licensed - I have purchased it (since it was published using a different account.)