On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 06:56:40AM -0700, G. Blake Meike wrote:
> On Monday, June 11, 2012 5:48:40 AM UTC-7, Spooky wrote:

> > I went to start Eclipse this morning, and I get an error message
> > that it's either damaged or incomplete.
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> It would be very helpful to have the *actual* error message.  Most
> probably, though, your workspace has been corrupted.  The simplest thing to
> do is to delete it, since it probably doesn't have much in it yet.  By
> default, I believe, it is in ~/Documents/eclipse

Ok, here it is:  "You can't open the application Eclipse because it may
be damaged or incomplete."

Gee, that sounds very familiar for some reason.  ;-)

Oh, and I have my workspace under ~/Android (but I did just test it
under Documents, and got the exact same result).  And again, it WAS
running before.  It just quit.

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html