Ok, Eclipse is working again....  I removed the entire directory
again, and reinstalled it again.  This time, it worked.

Now, here's the question:  I already have the SDK and the APIs
installed, but I don't remember how to point Eclipse to them when
they're already installed.  Can anyone plese point me to the link
in the developers guide that covers that?  I seem to recall that
there is a separate page covering that specific issue (that, or
someone here helped me---it's been at least a year, though, and
that's ALL I remember).

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running Mac OS X Lion >

          "The iPad is a status symbol for yuppies. The Android
         is for people who actually want something that works."

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html