On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 05:34:01PM -0700, G. Blake Meike wrote:

> That means that you can delete, copy, or use an alternate workspace
> independent of the projects visible from it.

That sounds very similar to what I did:

   $ cd Android
   $ mv workspace work.space
   $ mkdir workspace

And once Eclipse was back up (and closed again),

   $ rmdir workspace
   $ mv work.space workspace

And everything's fine.  And this Mac has yet to cease to amaze me....
Coming from my old windoze laptop to this, Eclipse went from taking a
few minutes to start up and load the various APIs for the current
app, to a few seconds.  Nice......  :-)   (like a kid with a new toy
at Christmas, right?  <grin>)

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | "My spell checker eloped with a wiccan

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html